With long wait times and limited availability, many patients opt to get surgeries done abroad. It’s a consumer’s market and a crap shoot all at once. But you can make a sound decision, get great value and the outcome you want, when you know how to ask the right questions.
This is for you if:
- The wait time for your surgery is longer than your lifestyle will allow
- The surgery you want is not available here
- Your doctor won’t approve the procedure you want done
- Health insurance does not cover it and you want to save on the out of pocket cost
- You’re fearful and overwhelmed by all the choices you have to make
- You want to get a good deal and the highest quality care
- You want to make the process seamless and stress free
- In this cutting edge book you will learn:
- Critical information that will make the difference between glowing and dismal results
- 50 Questions that you want answered before you say yes
- How to get the logistics handled so the experience is not a nightmare
- How to compare facilities and prices so you can make the best decision
- Plus 15 other deal breakers that you’d never know to ask about
From her experience as an operating room nurse to advising the government on surgical instrument sterilization, Janet Bristeir knows surgical safety inside out.